Shop all the ingredients for this delicious dish at Woolworths Metro.
1. Heat stock in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When boiling, add couscous and turn heat down to a simmer. Cook for 8 minutes, lid on.
2. Remove lid and fluff couscous with a fork. Add oil and stir through.
3. Allow couscous to cool slightly, then add parsley, mint, snow peas, pine nuts, lemon and honey. Season to taste and set aside.
4. For the prawns, preheat a barbecue or grill pan on high heat. Drizzle prawns with honey on both sides and season with pepper.
5. Thread prawns onto skewers and cook for 2 minutes each side or until charred and cooked through.
6. Divide salad among plates, add prawn skewers and serve with lemon wedges.
For more great recipes and ideas head to the Woolworths website.