The whole family will love this mouthwatering pork recipe from Woolworths.
Shop all the ingredients for this tasty dish at Woolworths Metro.
1. Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Tie pork with kitchen twine, every 5cm, to hold shape.
2. Combine hoisin sauce, honey, wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, five spice, colouring, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
3. Pour over pork and roll to coat well. Cover and chill for 2 hours, if time permits.
4. Preheat oven to 200°c. Roast pork for 1 hour or until cooked through (if pork colours too much, cover loosely with foil).
5. While pork is resting, heat a wok over high heat. When hot, add vegetable oil and swirl to coat. Add walnut and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Transfer to a plate. Reheat wok. Add bok choy and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add 2 tbs water and cover.
7. Cook for 2 minutes or until wilted. Return walnut to wok and toss to combine. Serve with pork.